We get many questions regarding the order process. This is how an order is being submitted correctly.
- Add your desired product(s) to cart and once you are done select Check Out either on the upper right corner or in the Cart section in the left panel position.
- The Cart button takes you to our checkout page. Fill in all the required fields, select a shipping and a payment method. Please note that payments are not processed by us, we never see your credit card details. Payments are processed securely either by moneybookers
. If your selected payment method fails processing your credit card don't give up, most of the time the other payment method is working without a problem. Please note that your do not need
to have a paypal account to pay with paypal. Both payment methods are happily processing payment with all major credit cards.
- Once your payment is accepted you will be getting your order confirmation email this is the point when we start processing your order. If the payment fails for some reason your will be notified about this as well. Your order is not processed in case the payment fails. Your order status will change to "Payment Accepted"
- Every order is being checked manually for your security and convenience. You get the next email when one of our colleagues register and send your order to our warehouse. This means that we are picking and packing your order. The order's status will change to "Preparation in progress"
- Once the order is assembled and assigned a consignment number from UPS you will be notified in an email containing your tracking information. The order status will change to "Shipped"
.If you are not getting an email with the tracking information within 48 hours of your purchase tell us. Please note that sometimes our emails end up in your spam folder so before you write us please check that first.
This is the point when our work is finished your items are with UPS and your should be able to track your items using the tracking number provided.