All orders and purchases made through this website are subject to the Online Shopping Terms and Conditions outlined below. These Online Shopping Terms and Conditions may change from time to time without prior notice, at our discretion.
This website is owned and operated by ZTACS Limited All orders and purchases made through the facilities of this website shall be subject to these Online Shopping Terms and Conditions.
These Online Shopping Terms and Conditions, the use of this website and any order or purchase made through the facilities of this website shall be governed by the laws of the state of New York and the laws of United States applicable therein. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
You may only purchase or order items for non-commercial and lawful purposes and any other use is not permitted. You agree to pay for all charges noted herein as payable by you. You have to be 18 or older to purchase from the website.
ZTACS Limited may correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update information on this website at any time without notice, including in respect of prices and availability of items. All prices listed on this website are in US dollars and all charges will be processed in US dollars.
All prices listed on this website are subject to confirmation. ZTACS Limited will notify you by eMail within hours of making a purchase if the confirmed price of an item you have selected differs from the price listed on the website or on your purchase order. If you do not receive an eMail within 24 hours of completing a purchase order, ZTACS Limited is deemed to have confirmed the purchase at the price listed. If you receive such notification, the sale will be automatically terminated unless you reply by eMail with confirmation of your intention to purchase the item at the confirmed price.
ZTACS Limited reserves the right to limit the quantities of certain items which you, your family or any group can purchase. ZTACS Limited will use commercially reasonable efforts to deliver items as quickly as possible and within any time periods indicated; however, ZTACS Limited will not be responsible for any delays in delivery which are beyond its control. Where delivery is delayed, ZTACS Limited will notify you as soon as possible.
In order to protect you and ZTACS Limited from fraudulent transactions, ZTACS Limited may provide your transaction-related information to a reputable third party organization to perform an address verification. This address verification is intended to ensure that the "bill to" address that you provide matches your credit card address. ZTACS Limited also reserves the right, at its discretion, not to ship items ordered or purchased on this website to certain addresses. In the event that ZTACS Limited chooses not to ship an item, you will be notified by Email and any amount charged to your credit card will be refunded.
This policy covers the processing of all personal information by
Registration Number: 2657829
8/F KONGLING BUILDING
100 JERVOIS STREET, SHEUNG WAN
-Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by email. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a product, place an order on our site, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
-The following information may be collected, but will be anonymised and will not contain any information from which you can be identified:
• Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
• Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
• Information that we collect about you may be shared with third parties for the purpose of providing you with the website, email services and delivery services and returns services. Third parties include but are not limited to the delivery services.
No personally identifiable information is stored in these cookies.
For the full technical explanation, read more about cookies used on our site.
If you wish to remove these cookies, you can do so by following these instructions.
We hate junk mail too!
We will email you ONLY to process your order. We will never pass on your email address or personal information to a third party for marketing purposes. We will provide your email address to delivery services for the sole purpose of sending you tracking notifications for your delivery.
-How we use your personal information
Personal information you provide is used by us only for the following purposes:
• To improve your shopping experience at our website
• To process your order
-Links to other websites
-Where we store your information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet may not be completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
-Changes to this policy
The Data Protection Act (the "Act") has various provisions which ensure that any person who has access to your personal information must comply with strict rules.
The Act provides the following principles, which we follow at all times:
• We will process your data fairly and lawfully.
• We will obtain your data only for specified and lawful purposes, and shall not use it for any other purpose.
• We will ensure that personal data held shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is held.
• We will ensure that personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
• We will ensure that personal data shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
• We will ensure that personal data shall be processed in accordance with your rights under the Act.
• We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect any personal data from any destruction, damage or loss.
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access and check information held about you. Should you wish we can provide you with all the information that we hold about you.